Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sweet Tea Sunday: Cinnamon Orange

For Today's Tea Party we chose a Royal theme. Everyone dressed up even Grandma 
(though you won't see her, she was operating the camera).

Our tea of the day was Bigelow's Cinnamon Stick Tea


This created a super yummy Orange spice sweet tea.
I also served a cherry pecan cheese ball (featuring Roka Blue) with crackers.



The point of Sweet Tea Sunday is to share my love of tea with my family while creating special time memories together.It looks fun doesn't it? Next week I will include a linky at the end of my post. I hope I have inspired you to jump in, participate and create this special occasion with your children.


I realize some of you worship on Sunday. You can always prepare your post ahead and just pre-schedule it to post on Sunday's so that it doesn't conflict with your family's routine. 

For me, we attend synagogue on Saturday. That's my day of rest, so I'm not online on Saturdays. If you see anything posted here on a Saturday it's safe to assume I scheduled it ahead. 

Sunday is my day of play with my kiddos. I'm hoping our new activity together will be an exciting time with mom that they will look forward to each week. 

Next week: You're Cordially Invited
Start thinking now about your theme and what tea you plan to serve then blog/ photograph it an link up next Sunday.
My kids will so get a kick out of seeing other children enjoying tea time.




1 comment:

  1. That looks like something I would like to do with Sharon when we go back home. I can't see the boys joining in though...at least not at first.

    ReplyDelete