Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11th: Top Ten Tuesday

I missed last week. It was hectic one.


This week's theme is: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012

  1. Susette Williams, author of Falling in Love. You can read my review here.
  2. Faye Bryant, author of Ramblings From the Shower. You can read my review here.
  3. Susan Lakin, author of A Thin Film of Lies. I just finished. My review is coming. Loved it!
  4. Joel Gross, author of The Books of Rachel. I can't put it down.
  5. David George Richards, author of A Fine Woman. A fine book.
  6. Karen Cantwell, author of The Chronicles of Marr-nia
  7. Ruby Alice Side-Thompson, author of World War 2 London Blitz Diary. I felt voyeuristic, but this lady was hilarious. Her rants about her husband had me rolling.
  8. Dannah Gress, author of Secret Keeper. If you have teen daughters you need this book!
  9. Julie Cantrell, author of Into the Free.  It was strangely mesmerizing.
  10. Carrie Dawes, author of Crossing Values.

No comments:

Post a Comment