I missed last week. It was hectic one.
This week's theme is: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012
- Susette Williams, author of Falling in Love. You can read my review here.
- Faye Bryant, author of Ramblings From the Shower. You can read my review here.
- Susan Lakin, author of A Thin Film of Lies. I just finished. My review is coming. Loved it!
- Joel Gross, author of The Books of Rachel. I can't put it down.
- David George Richards, author of A Fine Woman. A fine book.
- Karen Cantwell, author of The Chronicles of Marr-nia.
- Ruby Alice Side-Thompson, author of World War 2 London Blitz Diary. I felt voyeuristic, but this lady was hilarious. Her rants about her husband had me rolling.
- Dannah Gress, author of Secret Keeper. If you have teen daughters you need this book!
- Julie Cantrell, author of Into the Free. It was strangely mesmerizing.
- Carrie Dawes, author of Crossing Values.