Monday, December 31, 2012

An Awesome Instant Blog!



Have you been thinking about creating a rockin' cool blog about all of your homeschool adventures? 
If so, I have a great way for you to save time and snag a very classy look at a very low price.

This is a screenshot of what could be yours. It includes a custom banner, blog button, custom background and three matching favicons.  

I also googled "Home's Cool"(C) and checked blogger to see if the name is being used. I found nothing. I'm noting it here, thereby claiming the copyright. This gives you a completely unique and marketable brand name instantly. Use it on blogspot or on your personal domain.

It's all yours for only $50 or get all this plus a FB cover to match for ONLY $75.

Interested?
Contact me at TRtales@yahoo.com. I will invoice you through Paypal and send all graphic files immediately after payment is received.

(Note: it will cost extra if you need me to install everything for you)

There you have it. A beautiful new blog just waiting for you. What's your excuse now?

No comments:

Post a Comment