The artist in me can't resist the chance to notice color in ordinary thing on ordinary days.
What could be more ordinary that Monday?
This week I piled up some of my blue books. This is, after all, a book blog.
Among them are:
1.The Oxford Book of Letters
2. Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah: Planning the Perfect Day
3. Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes (Sisterchicks Series #8)
4. Mother-Daughter Duet: Getting to the Relationship You Want with Your Adult Daughter
5. The Denim Diet: Sixteen Simple Habits to Get You into Your Dream Pair of Jeans
6. Blue Like Play Dough: The Shape of Motherhood in the Grip of God
I set them all on a blue silk scarf with a blue candle on top and a luscious blue chunky I received in an art trade from atcsforall.
Don't be blue. I'm sure you can find something wonderful to read.
Look for the first blue cover you see on your book shelf and post the title below.
Or maybe you have your own blue item you want to show off. Share it here.