Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sweet Tea Sunday and Seed Babies


Today's theme was Seed Babies. 

We are on the chapter titled Peanuts, so of course we had to have some peanuts to snack on while we enjoyed out tea.


Today's tea was very special. We created the flavor ourselves. First we mixed up some orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, fresh grated ginger, and tea leaves in my food processor.  We added the mix into Natural Tea Bags which we received as a free sample.


I steeped the tea for a while to get a richer flavor. This tea tasted fantastic and had a super warm aroma. I never even realized that tea bags have a paper taste until I didn't taste it.  Packing the natural tea bags was very easy to do and it functions just as a normal paper tea bag would.

Now, I I'll admit I was wondering how different the tea bags would be from using my tea strainer.


The difference: I don't have to clean out that tiny little inside. I just throw the natural tea bag away. Easy peasy.

You can request your free sample of natural tea bags here.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.


Okay, one more thing . . .see that adorable figurine? She is "Sugar Pie Fairie" from the My Little Kitchen Fairies Collection. I think they are just adorable. This one a friend bought me because it resembles my daughter, Nevie. You can see the full collection here

My favorites are Little Kitchen Fairies Egg Check Fairie #106964, and My Little Kitchen Fairies - Kitchen Clock Fairie.  I wish they made one with challah. Oh well, maybe someday.

Time to share your Sweet Tea Sunday Snack with me.

I'm leaving off the linky tool still since I'm not seeing any participation in my weekly 
meme yet. If you are interested in playing along please add your link in the comments. 






No comments:

Post a Comment