Friday, May 17, 2013

My Homeschool Grades~ A Review


I live in Oklahoma where Homeschool freedoms seem pretty secure and official reporting or recording are not a legal requirement. Though I'm thankful that I don't have to check in with our local Public School authority or gain the approval of any entity before schooling my children, I have noticed the negative effects of a lackadaisical reporting system on my end.

A few years ago my teenage cousin came from Michigan to live with me. I homeschooled her along with my kiddos. When she went home, it was quickly an issue. She was doing high level work but my transcripts looked less than impressive.  Her school threatened to make her repeat courses and I quickly saw the importance of effective transcripts.

I love that with My Homeschool Grades I can easily create quality transcripts that represent my child's education flawlessly and take little time or effort on my part.

See this short video to understand how easy the process is:


Currently I'm just schooling my four, but as my oldest approached middle school I know that the importance of tracking her grades is going to be crucial.

My Homeschool Grades is a simple to use tracking service which allows you to add and record data for multiple children. List their subjects and courses as well as the grades they received. If you don't use a grading scale you can choose to record it as a pass or fail. You can also assign and track by credits which will come in handy when I'm ready to pull out my cousin's copy of Far Above Rubies to use with my oldest daughter.

My Homeschool Grades also allows you to track activities that occur outside of school to help you build a full and complete transcript that is sure to make colleges smile.

As a member of Mosaic Reviews I received Lifetime access to this amazing resources. Sorry, I can't pass along that greatness, but I can share some exciting news you will benefit from.

All subscriptions now include lifetime membership. Pay one time and keep this service forever. All future updates and enhancements will be included at no extra charge. How cool is that?

Okay, so what's it cost? Only $49.99! That's a really affordable price for twelve years of record keeping and stunning transcripts.

I'm completely impressed with My Homeschool Grades and I think you will be too.

Are you one of those try before you buy types? I don't blame you. It's a big reason why I review. Take advantage of their free 14 day trail and see how it works for you. You have nothing to lose and your children may have everything to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment